Code Compliance Officer

Submitting Complaints

The Code Compliance Officer can be reached at:

Please e-mail the Code Compliance Officer directly with complaints.

Effective July 1, 2021, anonymous code complaints will not be accepted, per FL Senate Bill 60

Register a Foreclosure, Rental, or Vacant Property

To register a foreclosure, rental, or vacant property (or to file a citizen complaint regarding a property issue), please visit our registration portal.


Any questions with respect to registration requirements, registration status, etc. should be directed by email to ProChamps Support.

Frequently Asked Questions

For answers to frequently asked questions click here